Monday, July 20, 2009

I wanna put music on but Yukiko's in the room and I lost my earbuds.

"Hey Lenny!! What's a hot-boys (hautbois)?!?!"

it's said oboe if you dont get it. xD

I miss year 11. It was wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Maths was worse, but errthan' else was marginally better. I understood science from the get go, english was the most hilarious thing ever. I looked forward to japanese every day, and music...
music music music. that was FANTASTIC.

so many memories that turn my stomach sore from laughing when i reminisce with darling Kayla dearest.

but that's not what I was gunna blog about.


Motifs. Life Motifs. Things that reappear time and time again. Sometimes you blindly pass them by because they are so common to you, other times, they stun you. every single time they show up.

everyone has one of these, and it's probably something irrelevant and inane. something that doesn't even apply to you. something that randomly took your interest or amused you one day. then you saw it- or something relating to it- the next day. and the next. and the next.
in fact, it doesn't even have to be days. it can be hours. minutes. seconds.

i love these things. eerie coincidences. it makes me appreciate life all that much more than i already do.

these motifs can be ANYTHING. for me, one is a movie. for a friend of mine, it is a birth defect. xD

these motifs can last any amount of time. but they're something that sticks with you for no reason. you know how motifs have an underlying sign in media? well, most likely not here.


it just means life's scripted, and you're on the truman show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're enjoying year 12 though, neeee? >.>

Ambert. said...

its mediocre. and thats not even what the blog was about.